Southern Indian Health Council, Inc. supports quality, coordinated, and integrated wellness approach. Below is a list of resource links for education and additional support services.
Disclosure: clicking any of the below link will take you to another website. Southern Indian Health Council, Inc. is not responsible for the content.
- Domestic Violence
- Health Care
- Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Indian Affairs | Pacific Region Agency | Southern California Agency Office
- Inter-Tribal Courts of Southern California
- Native American Chamber of Commerce
- National Congress of American Indian
- National Indian Child Welfare Association
- National Indian Health Board
- Southern California Tribal Chairman’s Association
- Title V Self-Governance
- Mental Wellness
It is important to take time out for yourself. There are many ways this can be accomplished.
- Therapy. Make an appointment to speak with one of our therapists.
- Exercise. Take a walk, go to the gym. Exercise helps to increase endorphins. They help to trigger a positive feeling in the body.
- Meditation, Guided Imagery and Progressive Relaxation exercises
- Find an activity that you enjoy and helps you to feel your best.
- Get a good night sleep and eat a healthy diet