Southern Indian Health Council, Inc.’s dental team is comprised of welcoming front office staff, friendly registered dental assistants and registered dental hygienists, and our providers who are excited to be your partner in dental care.
The providers are trained in general and limited cosmetic dentistry. Our dental program is committed to delivering quality dental care, combining the highest standards of care with the latest infection control procedures, ensuring superior service in a relaxing and supportive atmosphere.
- Routine exams and preventive care
- Oral hygiene and cleanings
- Crowns, bridges, partials, and dentures
- Root canals (endodontics)
- Some extractions and minor oral surgery
- Orthodontics for eligible consortium children
- Oral education and promotion
- Digital x-ray
- Referrals for outside specialty and coordination of care with specialists