Southern Indian Health Council, Inc.’s medical team is comprised of welcoming front office staff, friendly medical assistants and registered nurses, and our providers who are excited to be your partner in healthcare.
The providers are trained in primary care, health, and wellness. Our medical program is committed to delivering quality outpatient care based on a broad scope of preventive and wellness services to individuals of all ages.
- Diagnosis and treatment of general medical conditions, for acute and chronic conditions
- Chronic disease management for patients with multiple medical needs
- Health maintenance exams
- Onsite specialty clinics for pediatrics and podiatry
- School sports physicals
- Well Child Check-up
- Child Health and Disability Prevention Program (CHDP) exams which is a preventative program that delivers periodic health assessments and services
- Family planning
- Sexually transmitted disease treatment
- Minor surgeries
- Health education and promotion
- Digital x-ray
- Referrals for outside specialty and coordination of care with specialists